TIU 360 Conference
April 21-22 at Trinity International University
Want to grow in leadership and have a blast at the same time? The annual TIU 360 Conference is designed for students to engage with each other as they learn about leadership and their relationships with God.
At the 360 Conference, students will be challenged to think deeply about what Scripture says about leadership and how it applies to their lives. Students will leave the event with a better understanding of who God is, what their individual leadership skills are, and how God will use them as leaders wherever they are in life. Click here to learn more.
To Register: Put money and The Chapel Medical Release Form (if you haven’t completed one for 2016/17) in the drop box on the Wall of Information outside the Student Ministries Room. Once we receive your payment, you will be sent the TIU 360 registration link to complete the registration process.
- April 21-22
- TIU 360
- $75/person (includes all conference meals, lodging, transportation, t-shirt and CAUSEGEAR bag). Make checks payable to The Chapel.
- Registration Deadline: Wednesday, March 29
- Bring $10 for dinner on the way home
- Speakers: Clary Butler & Ashlee Eiland
- Depart from The Chapel on Friday at 3:00 pm
- Returning to The Chapel Saturday at 11:00 pm
Emergency Contact Information:
Pastor Dan Sommer 269-921-5491
TIU 360 Conference 847-317-6401