Adult Teaching Course
A practical teaching course for local churches
So as a chef prepares a great meal, a teacher prepares a great lesson!
- Learn basic principles of Bible study as they relate to planning a lesson in a mid-size class/community
- Understand the key educational principles that affect lesson planning
- Principles on how to develop an outline for a lesson
- The key aspects of lesson delivery and presentation
- How to evaluate a good Bible lesson
Rookie, Veteran, and Aspiring Teachers are all encouraged to attend!
Tuesdays, 6:30-9:00 pm, Room 156
August 8 (Session 1): Passion for & Planning the “Meal”
August 15 (Session 2): Preparing the “Meal”
August 22 (Session 3): Presenting the “Meal” & “Culinary School”